Incorporated in 1987, Moresby Consulting Ltd. is a British Columbia based public affairs firm specializing in the strategic management of natural resource and environmental issues.
We provide clients in Canada, the United States and Europe with a range of services including the development of strategic relationships, conflict resolution and customer and stakeholder relations.
We produce targeted communications materials, providing writing and photographic services and are experienced in taking an initial concept through to the finished publication.
The firm's principals have worked on many major projects over the past twenty-five years including:
- Representing the British Columbia and Canadian forest sector at the 1992 Rio Earth Summit and parallel Global Forum and follow-up initiatives including the Intergovernmental Panel on Forests, Forest Forum and Commission on Sustainable Development
- Representing local communities in the Clayoquot Sound Sustainable Development Task Force and Steering Committee
- Participating in the founding and remaining an active member of the Forest Stewardship Council
- Negotiating with and continuing to work in cooperation with environmental organizations in the Great Bear Rainforest.
- Working with the first Director of Sustainability at Time Inc. to identify sources to meet the corporation's magazine paper requirements.
- Working with World Wildlife Fund Canada to develop meaningful engagement with business and industry to enable success in meeting marine sustainability goals.